Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beef Tips with Noodles

Ok, sorry I haven't been blogging regularly...I do have a newborn baby at home, so I think that's a legit excuse. I plan to get going on my blog regularly very soon. We're starting to get into a good routine around here, so it won't be long. Meanwhile, here is this SIMPLE crockpot recipe for you busy moms out there. It is sooooo delicious... my favorite thing to prepare for my family when I know it's going to be a busy day.

Beef Tips with Noodles

Put all these ingredients into your crockpot and cook on Low 6-8 hours or until the beef is tender.

2 pounds beef tips (I get the kind for stir-fry)
2 cans cream of celery
2 cans cream of mushroom
1 whole onion diced (I know it sounds like a lot of onion, but it doesn't taste onion-y, trust me)
One tbsp. salt
1/2 tbsp. pepper
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder

When the beef is tender, boil a pot full of egg noodles until they are tender, then mix them into the crockpot. Serve with Cornbread.

Enjoy!

0 comments: