Thursday, November 20, 2008

Food and Jesus

Ok, so I've spent lots of time lately trying to think of how I can make my blog better. How can I make it more interesting for me and my readers? Well, each day I enviously look at the food blogs I follow, Make Life Delicious and Speaking of the Sweetest Things, and I think "man, I wish I had a food blog...but I really want to have a Christian blog." Then, this morning I thought, "why can't I have both?" I mean, Jesus taught many important lessons over food...why can't I combine the two as well? So, from now on, my blog is a Christian Food Blog! And I'm so excited about it! I love love love to cook, and I'm always trying new things. Sometimes the new things turn out delicious...and other times they turn into pizza night (yuck!). I might even post some of the yucky ones and get some ideas on how to make them good. So, check back soon for my very first food post.
~Beth

0 comments: