Sunday, November 23, 2008

Decor Ideas

I promise to have my first food post VERY soon. You have to cut me a little slack because, after all, I did just have a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago. But soon I will be cooking deer meat from an 8 point buck my dad killed last week. My husband and 7 year old spent the weekend with my dad deer hunting. Since they didn't get one themselves, my dad gave them some of his to bring home. And I am soooo excited about cooking it!

Until then, I need some help. I want to paint and decorate my front bathroom soon. Right now it's just very plain with no decor...we bought this house this year and haven't decorated any rooms yet except the nursery. This is the bathroom my two sons will use AND it's the one guests will use. And I can't think of ANY ideas. The challenge is that one of my kiddos is 7 and the other is a newborn. So, I need something for boys, but not too baby-ish...and not too big kid-ish. Also, something that won't be too weird for guests. So, PRETTY PLEASE, post a comment if you have any ideas of how I can decorate that bathroom.

0 comments: