Sunday, March 29, 2009

Farewell Blog World

I'm leaving the blog world indefinitely. The Lord has put it in my heart that I need to focus more on my family. I feel like I've been spending too much time online and not enough time nurturing my relationship with Christ, being a wife, and being a mom. So, I'm going to get back to what is most important in my life. Even though I don't post that often, I do spend a lot of time surfing through other blogs and reading them.
I'm leaving my blog website up in case anyone would like a recipe from it or would like to read any other posts. But I won't be posting anymore after this and probably won't be reading other blogs either.
Also, for those of you who email me, I won't be checking email as often as I used to, so you might want to call me if you need to tell me something pressing.
I pray anyone who has stumbled across my blog has been encouraged by it and hopefully has taken something away from it.
God Bless!
~Beth

0 comments: